Aetna Insurance for Inpatient Treatment Programs
Searched for inpatient rehab Texas? The We Level Up Texas inpatient rehab offers premier dual diagnosis treatment programs.
Aetna Rehab Insurance for Addiction Treatment
You may be wondering if your Aetna insurance covers substance abuse and mental health rehabilitation. The short answer is yes. Aetna insurance will cover at least some of your mental health condition recovery treatment. Based on the project you have, your addiction treatment may be partially or fully wrapped.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires all insurance companies to provide coverage for mental health rehab treatment. In addition, the ACA requires all health insurance plans to cover behavioral health treatment (e.g., psychotherapy and counseling), mental health inpatient services, and substance use disorder (SUD) treatment.
The financial responsibility you have for your treatment will depend on the state you live in, the healthcare plan you have, the treatment you need, and if you choose an in-network or out-of-network facility. No matter what substance abuse treatment facility you choose and what insurance policy you have, you will likely be responsible for paying some out-of-pocket costs.
The amount of health coverage you have can vary widely based on your state of residence, whether the facility is in or out-of-network, the length of your stay, and your Aetna insurance plan level. In addition, the cost of your inpatient rehab, when you have Aetna insurance, will vary from person to person and will also depend on the rehab facility, the type of program attended, and specific services received.
What is Aetna Rehab Insurance?
Founded in 1853 and active in all 50 states, Aetna’s mental health network includes 1.2 million healthcare professionals, almost 700,000 primary care doctors, specialists, and over 5,700 hospitals.  The company has over 46 million members in its various health plans, including regular health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. As part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), It provides marketplace Aetna insurance plans that cover some or all the costs of substance abuse and mental health rehab program. If you have Aetna insurance and are searching for an addiction treatment facility covered by your plan, We Level Up is here to help.
We Level Up TX strives to provide you with the most updated information on each carrier’s substance abuse insurance coverage, but policy changes and errors occur. Please check with your insurance carrier directly to confirm coverage levels.
Aetna Insurance Coverage for Inpatient Treatment
Aetna insurance offers open-access plans, copay-only plans, and high-deductible plans.
- Open-access plans allow you to choose your doctors; they don’t require a referral, and they don’t need a primary care physician.
- Copay-only plans will guarantee that your costs after paying your deductible are only copays, with primary care physician visits and generic drugs covered before you hit your deductible.
- High-deductible plans offer preventative care services before the deductible is met, sometimes coverage through a primary care physician before the deductible is met (with a copay), and the option of a health savings account. To view your plan’s details, you can log into the member website.
Aetna insurance offers many local plans supported by the national network of providers to better support patients at the community level. In many cases, mental health problems can co-occur with substance abuse. Therefore, it is important to address mental health concerns if you seek care for substance abuse and addiction.
Aetna Healthcare Addiction Resources
Aetna insurance coverage depends on a member’s particular health plan and the substance abuse treatment provider they choose. Many rehab centers take private insurance, including We Level Up TX. We Level Up rehab centers are in-network with health insurance and offer different levels of care for those with dual diagnosis conditions. In addition, we are in-network with many insurance companies, including Aetna, which means that your substance abuse treatment could be covered fully or partially, depending on your policy.
Aetna and other insurance companies cover individual therapy, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for mental health disorders and addiction. However, the amount of coverage depends on a person’s specific health insurance plan and their chosen therapist.
Aetna is committed to patient follow-up with their Continuing Care programs. Members meet weekly and offer support for the “alumni” of various treatment programs. Sometimes social events are organized to celebrate an achievement or recent recovery. The results from programs like these are significant – they keep individuals affiliated in their community with ongoing support.
Aetna’s customer service center provides recovery resources anytime, day or night. It helps find treatment options and counselors nearby.
Aetna Policy Coverage for Substance Abuse
To determine what your individual plan covers – including coinsurance, copays, and deductibles – you will need to contact your insurance provider. With Aetna insurance, individuals may be covered for the following substance abuse treatments:
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Residential rehabilitation
- Partial hospital treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Continuing care programs
Before choosing the right rehab treatment center for you, check your policy benefits to determine which costs will be covered by your insurance company and which will be out-of-pocket for you. Call the number on the back of your insurance card or log in to your account on Aetna’s website to learn more about what your specific policy plan covers.
Knowing precisely what your Aetna insurance plan covers can give you peace of mind while you or your loved one is in rehab for substance abuse. You can do the work of getting and staying sober without worrying about unexpected costs or financial struggles.
- If you’re not ready to seek addiction recovery treatment because you’re worried about what others might think, you’ll be glad that you have Aetna insurance. Aetna offers members 24/7 support, and it can help you find a doctor or rehab center quickly. Anything that you say to your representative is kept confidential, and the company will be discreet when it comes to handling your needs. In addition, the company’s new plan calls for a combination of private therapy, and the duration of your stay depends on your Aetna insurance coverage. So regardless of the length of your visit, you’ll feel safe and protected.
- In most cases, you will need to seek treatment at a rehab center that is in-network with Aetna to receive your full benefits. Even if you choose an addiction recovery facility in-network, you may still be responsible for some of the treatment costs. If you choose an out-of-network center, you may be responsible for all your treatment costs. However, you may discuss financing options such as a payment plan or scholarships offered by the facility.
- The cost of rehab for substance abuse will vary from person to person. It will depend on the treatment center, the type of program attended, and specific services received. Before deciding on a rehab center, check your Aetna insurance policy benefits to determine which costs will be covered by your insurance plan and which will be out-of-pocket for you. Call the number on your insurance card or log in to your account on Aetna’s website to determine how much you may need to cover in terms of copays and any deductible that must be reached before coverage kicks in for the services you need.
Do Treatment Centers Need to be In-Network?
Even though not all Aetna insurance plans require service providers to be in-network, programs that are out-of-network may cost more. It’s also important to note that programs not in Aetna’s network have not been screened for treatment that is consistent with current standards of practice.
Aetna’s in-network programs are all screened for quality care and adherence to modern principles. Be sure to check with your insurance provider to see if your substance abuse treatment will require pre-certification before you begin the program. Pre-certification involves a review process to determine whether the requested service or program meets Aetna’s clinical criteria for coverage.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Centers Texas Inpatient Rehab Service and Costs
Depending on your location and Aetna policy coverage, the costs associated with inpatient rehab programs may vary. For in-network inpatient services, some Aetna plans have 0% coinsurance – insurance that kicks in once you pay your full deductible. Other plans may require a copay per admission for different services.
In regards to out-of-network providers, coverage varies based on location and the type of plan. Some plans may not cover any form of treatment that’s out-of-network; however, others have 30 to 50 percent coinsurance. Out-of-network programs frequently require a pre-certification, otherwise, there will be a penalty per occurrence. Talk with your provider to determine the type of treatment your policy will cover.
How We Can Help? Searched for “Texas rehab center” or are you seeking a national inpatient rehab destination?
We Level Up treatment center in Texas is a certified addiction rehab center accepting PPO plans. Our addiction recovery team provides world-class care with round-the-clock medical professionals available to help you cope. In addition, we work as an integrated team providing information about Aetna insurance coverage and other aspects of treatment. Make this your opportunity to reclaim your life. Call today to speak with one of our treatment specialists. Our counselors know what you are going through and will answer any of your questions.
We Level Up TX can also verify your insurance coverage for you. Visit the insurance verification page, enter your information, and you will immediately be able to see if the treatment facility you are considering is covered by your plan. Then, please speak to one of our admissions navigators to check your benefits and help you understand what is covered.
We Level Up treatment center in Texas can help with inpatient therapy programs exclusively. We can first help assess your condition and, after that, guide you to suitable treatment options. Call to learn more. Your call is private and confidential, and there is never any obligation.