What are Mental Health Assessments?
A mental health assessment is when a professional, like a doctor or psychologist, checks if you might have a mental health problem and what treatment could help. If negative feelings start affecting your life, taking action early is essential. The assessment involves answering questions, physical tests, and completing a questionnaire to understand your mental well-being.
Learn what your mental health assessment indicates and which treatment options serve your case best. Get your assessment from the convenience of your residence by contacting our hotline, which is open 24/7.
Helping clients with both mental health issues and substance use disorders or alcoholism is a crucial segment of the We Level Up Texas inpatient dual diagnosis treatment center. Reclaim your life today and achieve a lasting recovery! Call us 24/7 for a free consultation.
What is a Mental Health Evaluation,
and What Should You Expect?
Treating Both Mental Health and Substance Abuse
Using substances often starts as a way to cope with self-esteem or social issues or as a form of self-medication. Mental health problems are a crucial factor, and recognizing them is vital to effective treatment for drug addiction. Professional guidance is necessary to identify underlying conditions, and dual diagnosis treatment involves detox and a residency program for long-term recovery.
Understanding psychiatric disorders is vital for better treatment, and a trained medical professional is essential for proper diagnosis and care.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment. Warning Signs, Types of Treatment, Therapies, Medications, and How To Get Help.
- Depression Treatment, Understanding the Symptoms and Causes
- How to Calm Anxiety Attacks? Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- OCD Treatment and Symptoms of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Schizophrenia Treatment Therapies and Approved Medicines
Free Mental Health Assessment Online
*By taking this free quiz, you may obtain your results online and in your email box. You can opt-in to learn more about your symptoms, talk to a mental health consultant, and join our newsletter. Rest assured your information is private and confidential. Results, consultations, and assessments are provided without any cost to you and any obligation. If you do not wish to provide your contact information, you may omit it during your quiz. Thank you for opting in and participating.
Take our free online mental health assessment:
These mental health assessment questions are not a substitute for professional assessment or diagnosis. It is an essential self-assessment tool to help individuals reflect on their mental health and seek appropriate support. If you’re struggling with your mental health, consider reaching out to a mental health professional for a comprehensive evaluation and guidance.
Once you have finished responding to the assessment, click “submit” below and patiently await your results. You share your test results with a professional healthcare counselor to gain valuable insights. If you require assistance, don’t hesitate to call the We Level Up Texas treatment center advocates for a free mental health evaluation and consultation.
Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
We Level Up Texas dual diagnosis mental health treatment and addiction rehab center offers a modern, scenic, and comfortable recovery setting.
We work with most Insurance companies! Call for a no-obligation insurance check. Fill out the check insurance form for a no-hassle verification of your benefits without obligation!
You’ll get answers about your specific mental health and addiction rehab insurance coverage without anyone knowing you even asked. Your no-commitment rehab insurance check is private and confidential.
Get a no-hassle, fast, and accessible insurance consultation.
Are You Searching for an Accredited Dual Diagnosis Rehab Center and Mental Health Evaluation Near Me?
Even if you have relapsed previously or are in a challenging crisis, we stand prepared to support you. Our trusted behavioral health and addiction specialists will not give up on you. Call us when you feel ready or want somebody to speak to about therapy options to change your life. For instances that we cannot aid you, we will guide you wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Contact our hotline today.
We Level Up Texas dual diagnosis mental health and addiction hotline specialists are ready 24 hours, seven days a week, to help with any inquiries you have about alcohol, substance abuse, medical detox, and co-occurring behavioral health treatment. There’s never any obligation, and we’ll give you or your loved one the crucial answers you deserve to get on the road to healing.
If you’re struggling with mental health disorders and substance abuse, get resources about treatment counseling today. Start getting support with a free call to our mental health and addiction hotline.
Get Help. Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
Searching for Accredited Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near You? We Level Up Texas Is Opening Soon!
Even if you have failed previously and relapsed, or are in the middle of a difficult crisis, we stand ready to support you. Our trusted behavioral health specialists will not give up on you. When you feel ready or just want someone to speak to about therapy alternatives to change your life call us. Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you to wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Call our network hotline today.FREE Addiction Hotline – Call 24/7
Evidence-based Mental Health Treatment
Educating, identifying, and training clients with mental health assessment tools to achieve long-term recovery is a critical aspect of our dual diagnosis addiction and mental health programs. We Level Up Texas Treatment Center offers evidence-based therapy programs to engage clients in therapy, provide motivations to remain abstinent, and help clients adjust and improve their behaviors and attitudes. At the same time, they can learn how to expand their life skills to manage stressful circumstances and environmental cues that may trigger cravings to relapse.
Warm and Caring Team
We employ truly focused and compassionate staff that care for our client’s recovery success. Your trained team associates work around the clock to guarantee your safety, comfort, participation, and association with your peer community and treatment therapists.
You’ll be cared for by detox rehab medical doctors, nurses, therapists, and techs. Each trained specialist is committed to your recovery success. We employ constant management and staff training to enhance the patient experience, driving enhanced client satisfaction and recovery success.
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Co-occurring Disorder
Alcohol and drugs are common substances that people use as a coping mechanism for mental health problems. Although this self-medication initially brings about short-term break, it can eventually result in a vicious cycle of reliance and addiction. Even those who don’t already have mental health conditions may become psychologically dependent on drugs, which can cause trouble and contribute to the emergence of secondary psychiatric diseases. These dual-diagnosis problems have the potential to worsen substance misuse if left untreated.
The link between drug abuse and mental health evaluation has become more complex with the awareness that addiction is, itself, a mental condition. Unfortunately, a lot of treatment facilities don’t know enough about dual-diagnosis problems, which leads to either treating them independently or ignoring them altogether. However, the We Level Up Texas dual-diagnosis treatment facility has staff members qualified to handle co-occurring disorders, providing a more thorough and effective therapeutic approach.
Opening Soon! First-Class Facilities & Amenities
World-Class High-Quality Addiction & Mental Health Rehabilitation TreatmentComing Soon! Rehab Centers Tour
Renowned Addiction Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient Rehab Programs Vary.FREE Addiction Hotline – Call 24/7
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team with History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Onsite Medical Detox Center
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Personal Development Events
We Level Up Texas Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center
At We Level Up Texas dual diagnosis addiction and mental health treatment center, our healthcare team believes that treating both the root causes and addiction simultaneously improves the chances of a successful, relapse-free recovery. By identifying and addressing mental health issues connected to alcohol or drug dependence, we help individuals move closer to long-term sobriety.
We understand that one approach doesn’t fit everyone for long-term recovery. When clients arrive at our dual diagnosis treatment center, our team of physicians, mental health specialists, health advisers, and nutritionists conducts a thorough assessment to identify underlying issues, including different mental health disorders, from depressive disorders to anxiety and psychotic conditions. This enables us to create a personalized plan and, when needed, offer integrated dual-diagnosis treatment. Diagnosing multiple disorders alongside addiction is complex, requiring a highly experienced professional team.
How to Improve Mental Health? 8 Steps & Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Wellbeing | Informative Video
Start a New Life
Begin with a free call to an addiction & behavioral health treatment advisor. Learn more about our dual-diagnosis programs. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers recovery programs that vary by each treatment facility. Call to learn more.
- Personalized Care
- Caring Accountable Staff
- World-class Amenities
- Licensed & Accredited
- Renowned w/ 100s 5-Star Reviews
We’ll Call You
Search We Level Up Texas Depression Treatment, Detox Topics, and Resources
- Voss RM, M Das J. Mental Status Examination. [Updated 2022 Sep 12]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK546682/ Research on How to get a mental health evaluation?
- Newson JJ, Hunter D, Thiagarajan TC. The Heterogeneity of Mental Health Assessment. Front Psychiatry. 2020 Feb 27;11:76. Doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00076. PMID: 32174852; PMCID: PMC7057249. Mental health assessment examples; mental health self assessment; mental health evaluation online.
- Samartzis L, Talias MA. Assessing and Improving the Quality in Mental Health Services. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019 Dec 30;17(1):249. Doi: 10.3390/ijerph17010249. PMID: 31905840; PMCID: PMC6982221.
- Martin DC. The Mental Status Examination. In: Walker HK, Hall WD, Hurst JW, editors. Clinical Methods: The History, Physical, and Laboratory Examinations. 3rd edition. Boston: Butterworths; 1990. Chapter 207. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK320/
- Milano G, Vergani HM, Cattedra S, Carrozzino R, Mattioli F, Robbiano L, Martelli A. Co-Occurring Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders: Clinical Survey Among a Rural Cohort of Italian Patients. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2019 Dec 18;15:3453-3459. Doi: 10.2147/NDT.S222567. PMID: 31908460; PMCID: PMC6927221.
- Dauber H, Braun B, Pfeiffer-Gerschel T, Kraus L, Pogarell O. Co-occurring Mental Disorders in Substance Abuse Treatment: the Current Health Care Situation in Germany. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2018;16(1):66-80. Doi: 10.1007/s11469-017-9784-5. Epub 2017 Jul 11. PMID: 29491767; PMCID: PMC5814539. Mental health assessments near me for addiction & mental health risk assessment for dual diagnosis.
- National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health (UK). Common Mental Health Disorders: Identification and Pathways to Care. Leicester (UK): British Psychological Society (UK); 2011. (NICE Clinical Guidelines, No. 123.) 2, COMMON MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92254/
- Stein DJ, Shoptaw SJ, Vigo DV, Lund C, Cuijpers P, Bantjes J, Sartorius N, Maj M. Psychiatric diagnosis and treatment in the 21st century: paradigm shifts versus incremental integration. World Psychiatry. 2022 Oct;21(3):393-414. Doi: 10.1002/wps.20998. PMID: 36073709; PMCID: PMC9453916.
- Kim YJ, Qian L, Aslam MS. The impact of substance use disorder on the mental health among COVID-19 patients: A protocol for systematic review and meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2020 Nov 13;99(46):e23203. Doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000023203. PMID: 33181701; PMCID: PMC7668455.
- Palzes VA, Parthasarathy S, Chi FW, Kline-Simon AH, Lu Y, Weisner C, Ross TB, Elson J, Sterling SA. Associations Between Psychiatric Disorders and Alcohol Consumption Levels in an Adult Primary Care Population. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2020 Dec;44(12):2536-2544. Doi: 10.1111/acer.14477. Epub 2020 Nov 5. PMID: 33151592; PMCID: PMC7756330.